interior of ascent with captain s chairs interior view of 2019 ascent in slate black cloth how they block the driver s view out the rear view mirror this smart rear view mirror is expensive however as it is only available on the highest how they block the driver s view out the rear view mirror this smart rear view mirror is expensive however as it is only available on the highest show more 2019 subaru ascent seats 01 1 elly november 30 2017 2019 subaru ascent cargo space 800 1024 1280 1600 2019 subaru ascent first drive review featured image large thumb12 and subaru was definitely thinking about the 3rd row passengers when they included airline inspired grab handles 2017 subaru ascent top sd report this image 800 1024 1280 1600 2019 subaru ascent first drive 2019 subaru ascent first drive subaru ascent concept interior choices 8 seats limited trim the subaru ascent limited trim is available with seating for seven or eight passengers and has a starting of 38 995 2017 subaru ascent top sd 2019 subaru ascent limited near minneapolis 2019 subaru ascent with warm ivory cloth versatility is the beginning of the 2019 subaru ascent show more subaru expects 70 percent of ascent ers to get second row captain s chairs the bench seat in the remaining 30 percent holds three child safety seats 2019 subaru ascent rear seat elly november 30 2017 how they block the driver s view out the rear view mirror this smart rear view mirror is expensive however as it is only available on the highest 2019 subaru ascent 2019 subaru ascent rear storage room seats down goldstein subaru in albany ny 2019 subaru ascent review limited trim subaru ascent 3 row will have 19 of these for us families when it arrives 2019 subaru ascent custom seat covers leatherette 2019 subaru ascent ascent drivers enjoy an 8 way power adjustable seat in all but the base trim level passengers do not and that s actually ok 12 best family cars 2019 subaru ascent 2019 subaru ascent front seat 2019 subaru ascent first drive the 2019 subaru ascent is the three row suv that actually feels like a subaru 2019 subaru ascent review on a girls guide to cars 05 subaru ascent 2019 front row interior front 2019 subaru ascent how they block the driver s view out the rear view mirror this smart rear view mirror is expensive however as it is only available on the highest 2019 subaru ascent 10 10 2019 subaru ascent review 14 it s got a reasonably useful third row seat